1. Those who have completed Foundation and Core Skills program of studies at Srishti
2. Students from other art/ design/architecture/related-discipline courses with minimum two years of study successfully completed.
3. Professionals from similar/ related disciplines with minimum two years of work experience, and having completed 10+2.
4. Long-standing professionals from any discipline with a genuine passion for design and communication Minimum age for any direct-entry candidate is 20 years by July 2004.
At the end of the two-year programme you may be given an option to join a one-year Lab leading to an Advanced Diploma.
b) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE DESIGN
The Professional Diploma in Textiles Design is a two-year specialization offered at The Srishti school of Art, Design & Technology, Bangalore. The course offers a broad-based education in many aspects of fiber, fabric and pattern, emphasizing a thorough understanding of the design process, materials, structure and techniques as well as the interdependence of these elements. The students would interact with the Craft sector as well as the Textile Industry during their course of study through classroom projects as well as Internship opportunities. The faculty would support the development of students as artists and designers who will energize the field through personal vision and understanding of the larger artistic context of the discipline.
DIRECT ENTRY: Source (Minimum two years in any of these or similar Institutions)
2. Polytechnic (Sophia Polytechnic, Nirmala Niketan, SNDT)
3. Art colleges (CKP, JJ school of Art, Indian Art college, Calcutta, Shantiniketan)
4. Textile technology or engineering students
5. Industry experience (2- 3 years)
ENTRY CRITERIA: (Direct Entry)
1. English language proficiency:
2. Relevant technical knowledge:
3. Design aptitude:
c) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PRODUCT AND INTERFACE DESIGN
This 2 year specialization imparts a thorough understanding of the self, surroundings and user insight and the ability to translate these understandings to real design solutions. This discipline’s aim is to equip the young professional with the competence of the craft with all its technological and vocational aspects on a contemporary industry level and yet build in a deep sense of responsibility and sensitivity towards the surroundings and related issues.
d) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN FURNITURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
This 2 year course aims to equip participants with a high degree of practical, technical and creative skills in the field. With emphasis on creative aspirations and a firm foundation in technology, we will train young professionals who are capable of efficiently integrating with the industry and delivering high standards of design creativity coupled with a sense of sound business practice and sensitivity to the broader view of life.
At the end of the two-year program you may be given an option to join a one-year Lab leading to an Advanced Diploma
ENTRANCE CRITERIA: (For Direct Entry)
e) TWO-YEAR SPECIALISATION PROGRAMME IN DIGITAL VIDEO PRODUCTION
This Professional Diploma in Digital Video Production is a two-year integrated programme that places emphasis on practical training in the various technical and creative aspects of the filmmaking process. It exposes students to the core elements of the medium – screenplay writing, producing, directing, videography, sound recording, non-linear editing and post-production sound – and includes internship with industry and a final diploma project
The Programme:There are four key elements to this programme
f) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN EXPERIMENTAL MEDIA ARTS
g) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN DESIGN IN EDUCATION
h) ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN ANIMATION / GAMING