Research says that, there is a huge gap between today’s educational system and industrial requirements. College outcomes do not reach the expectations of a company. The only way to bridge the gap is connecting students with the industries so that students will be able to know the needs of the industry and groom themselves accordingly. And, to do so, Industrial visits to students is a pathway.
1. Industrial visit is a part of the Education, during which students visit companies and get insight of on the internal working environment of the company. The industrial visit also provides an insight on how companies work and also useful information related to the practical aspects of the course which cannot be visualized in lectures.
2. Industrial visit is a part of professional course which sensitize students to the practical challenges that organizations face in the business world. Industrial visits also give greater clarity about various management concepts for students as they can practically see how these concepts are put into action.
3. Visits to manufacturing firms are useful for students. To understand the nuances and realities of the shop floor, this in itself is a rare exposure. By visiting the shop floor they get to understand the conditions in which workers work, the people management challenges involved in managing workers apart from getting hands-on technical knowledge.
1. Shyamtex Ltd. Faridabad. ( A Garment manufacturing and Export Unit)
2. Array Clothing. Faridabad. ( A Garment manufacturing and Export Unit)
3. VAASO DESIGNS. Faridabad. (A Designer Fashion House)
4. Creative Dyeing and Printing Mill. Faridabad.
5. Selumpur Fabric market for Sourcing.
6. Harpar. Okhla for Fabric sourcing and many others……