NATA 2018 : By Council of Architecture, New Delhi
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Now Get NATA Coaching in Faridabad
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATA?
1. NATA 2018 Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan.
2. Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
3. Select a Test Center / Region (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam.
HOW DOES ONE ACQUIRE SUCH QUALIFICATION?
Bachelor’s Degree course in Architecture (B. Arch.) is a Five year Full-time course, available in more than 400 institutes throughout India and many other recognised institutes around the world.
WHO CAN SEEK ADMISSION TO B. ARCH. COURSE?
There are two criteria:
- You must have passed XII or Equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subjects and have score more than 50% marks in aggregate AND •You must pass recognised Aptitude test i.e., National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Employment Opportunities
- Assignments from Private Clients
- Assignments from Public enterprise clients
- Employment in Public and Private sector
- Architectural Competitions
- Project initiation on own
- Non Government Organisation